Wednesday, February 11, 2009

LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING

Finally, got to see those eggs for myself, lol.

Looks like I caught the changing of the guard.

All settled in for the shift.
Images courtesy of www.wildcam.com. (Eagle cam)


Time to preen

Sitting for hours tends to bunch the feathers, lol



AHHHH the feel of wind through my feathers.



Not long after this Turkey Vulture stops by.



AMMMM...I was enjoying a quiet moment here.



Your in my 'personal' space


Gee, was it something I said ??


sniff sniff I don't smell bad.
.
Images courtesy of www.wildcam.com (Osprey cam)


AWWW moment at Djuma



Images courtesy of www.wildearth.tv (Drive cam)


I see the Beastie in the back but am not sure what that is standing by the Waterhole. Any ideas????

Image courtesy of www.sanparks.org (Nossob cam)


Orpen had a few visitors too. Check out that reflection.



Images courtesy of www.sanparks.org (Orpen cam)


So close yet so far, lol.


Much better, thanks.

Images courtesy of www.sanparks.org (Satara cam)
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!


No comments: