Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HERE'S THE SCOOP

I also have pics from the Drive but have run out of time today.  Been some changes at the site where I post and I'm having a dickens of a time figuring out how to use the 'new and improved' features to get things the way I want them.  Sometimes I wonder if things that aren't broke shouldn't be fixed, lol.  I'm sure I'll get the hang of it and one day wonder how I ever got along without the 'new' stuff but until then things may look strange here and I'm sure I'm in for a few more gray hairs.  I've also heard about an Ellie in the Djuma area that will be giving birth very soon.  Hope all goes well for her and the little one.  I'll let you know if I hear anymore.  She may move out of WE viewing area but word gets around so I'm sure we'll hear something.

Until later  HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: