Monday, October 05, 2009

I GAVE UP, IT'S BACK TO THE 'OLD' WAY

I've tried and tried to use the new and improved system but can't figure out how to do the things I want so.... I figured out how to get back to what I've always used. Guess you can't teach this old dog new tricks ! Sorry it to so long to get these up but I couldn't get them how I wanted the other way so had to figure out how to get back to the tried n true.


Lyninva caught a bird in flight

Image courtesy of www.wildcam.com (KWA cam) and lyninva




From nakota ... ellies


Images courtesy of www.sanparks.org (Orpen cam) and nakota



judbran says ... I finally caught a bear at this cam
Image courtesy of www.elyminnesota.com and judbran




Snow monkies watching men clean their pool in the rain.
Image courtesy of www.jigokudani-yaenkoen.co.jp and judbran

HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: