Friday, February 01, 2008

NEWS I HOPE YOU CAN USE

Been sitting on this for a few days, wanted to make sure everything was ready to go before I let the cat outta the bag. Remember awhile back I mentioned a site called Earth Touch that shows vids of various wildlife? Well I've been in contact with them and am really pleased to announce that they have revamped their whole site, including adding extras. There is so much more on the site now. And I'm not sure when exactly but I hope to have weekly updates from them about what's showing there. How cool is that???? It all started when I got an email from one of the staff (Leah) who pops in here from time to time. And the offer for a weekly update seemed like just the thing. I look forward to working with them and hope you all look forward to a long and informative time with them. And today I heard this ~

.

Check out our new blog site: http://blog.earth-touch.com/index.php. We stuck you guys (Little Bit of Nature) onto our blogroll and the post you sent me the other day should pop into the section entitled 'guest blog' in a few days.
Please send through anything else you think we might be interested in.

.

Did I forget to mention that Little Bit will have a guest spot over there. You can't imagine how flattering it was when they asked for some info about Little Bit. And I of course told them how most of it won't even be if not for all the stuff everyone sends in. Because Little Bit is a group effort and I thank all of you who take the time to share.

.

So be on the lookout for the weekly updates, I'll let you know when I find out when we'll start getting them. Still working on those details. And go ahead and check out the NEW AND IMPROVED Earth Touch at http://www.earth-touch.com/ (Also have a link to the right)
.
thanks again to all of you who make Little bit what it has become
.
HAPPY VIEWING !!

No comments: